Through The Looking Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG based on anything that is already released, or your own creations.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johan
Admin
Johan

The Rules of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of the Forum   The Rules of the Forum EmptySeptember 13th 2011, 2:08 pm

Absolutely NO godmodding, or I'll sick Juudai on you! You'll get thee warnings if so. After the three warnings, you shall be banned for anywhere to a week to permanently.

Keep it on a PG-13 to R level. As long as you are not having full blown sex on the forum, you'll be alright. (Forumotion states that you have to be over 18 to do this graphically. *sweatdrop*) However, you can take it to the Private RPs.
*Note: Those who have not joined the forum cannot see them*

ABSOLUTELY NO DRAMA! If you are a drama starter, you will be banned.

Yaoi or Yuri parings ARE allowed.

OCs and cross-over characters ARE allowed. (After all this is what the RPG forum is. xD)

Try to be literate in your posts. Just post things that are easy to read so everyone understands it. For example, no L33T speak.

Be respectful of everyone on the forum. If I catch you being a jerk........you are banned, no questions asked.

If you have a character that is immortal, you MUST STATE IT IN YOUR CHARACTER BIO!!! However, you CANNOT be impervious to damage! You cannot be invincible.

If there are characters who are pregnant or have children,no one is allowed to fight with them in the result that the child (in the case of the pregnant) will die and that if the parent dies the child will be orphaned.

People CAN have multiple relationships.....as long as they are NOT married to more than ONE person. In other words, you can be married to three people. No more, than that. (I had incidents like this on my old forum)

Lastly...Have fun~!
Back to top Go down
https://throughthemirror.rpg-board.net

The Rules of the Forum
Page 1 of 1